As announced at the PhD Assembly at the IMISCOE 2019 Annual Conference in Malmö, the PhD Network is recruiting! As a natural turnover takes place, with many PhDs having already contributed for a long time to the PhD Network reaching the end of their doctoral degree, we need people to join our Working Groups and fill the following vacancies:
- – Workshop Group: 1 position as regular member available;
- – Blog Group: 2 positions as editor and 3 positions as writer available;
- – Networking Group: 1 position as a regular member available;
- – Teaching Group: 3 positions as a regular member available;
- – The post of PhD Representative: a highly rewarding (and remunerated!) role, as it means representing the whole PhD Network within IMISCOE!
For a comprehensive description of each of these positions and of their related tasks, as well as of the degree of engagement they require, please read our Membership Policy, where the structure and functioning of the PhD Network are described in full detail.
For the positions of regular member (Workshop Group, Networking Group and Teaching Group) or for the positions as editor or writer (Blog Group), please apply by sending a short motivation statement (max. 250 words) to the PhD Network’s official email address – firstname.lastname@example.org – by 16 September 2019.
For the position of PhD Representative, please apply by sending a short bio (250 words) and a motivation statement (600 words) to the PhD Network’s official email address – email@example.com – by 16 September 2019. In your motivation statement, please explain 1) why you are suitable for the position; 2) what is your interest; 3) concrete proposals and ideas for the further enhancement of the PhD Network, or for improving the implementation of the PhD Network’ activities.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.